Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technology support. The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You Impact as an Analyst Programmer
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors.
Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage
Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects.
Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
B. Tech / B.E (iT, CSE, ECE) ,BCA+ MCAonly apply for this post